Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Playing Catch-up: The Twelve Days of Christmas

My mom was a little bit down about being far from all of her grandbabies this Christmas, so to make the holiday extra-special, she sent a "Twelve Days of Christmas" package to the house. Inside, there were twelve gifts, one to open each day leading up to Christmas morning.

Once it arrived, she told us that she wanted a photograph from each day. I managed to add fighting over opening a present, actually opening the present, finding the camera, and documenting the opening for posterity every day except the first day. Here are the pictures. I can't promise they're in perfect order, but the subject matter is pretty cute.

Thanks, Mom and Dad!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How fun!! Maybe I'll do that for my kids next year.