Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Playing Catch-up: Christmas!

It's two weeks after Christmas and I'm finally getting around to posting pictures from the season.

Here are some from our elementary school Breakfast with Santa. It was our only visit with Santa this year. After going to see the "real" Santa at Macy's every year during my childhood, I felt a little bit guilty for giving my kids such a cheap imitation. Oh well, there's always next year.



And here's Christmas morning. I did have some pictures of all of the kids in their matching pjs, but apparently Bryce deleted them to fill the camera with movies of the kids chasing each other. Watching those made me motion-sick, so I won't share them with you. Instead you get this:

3 comments:

Courtney said...

I'm surprised the school had something so Christmas-y. We didn't even have holiday parties - only winter parties.

Anonymous said...

Well you are one step ahead of me, I didn't even take my kids to see Santa. And I found some funny pics on my camera too. They were pretty good for a 4yo LOL

Sabra at Sew a Straight Line said...

we're supposed to blog CHristmas? better get on that. cute kids.