Monday, November 3, 2008

Before you pack away the Halloween decorations...


...try to get your hands on a copy of this book and pack it away for next year. My mom bought my kids a copy several years ago, and it is the cutest Halloween book ever-- when all of the fairy tale characters get down and shake it all around. Even Maren will walk around the house saying "shake, shake, shake 'dem bones now." Unfortunately, our copy bit the dust this year, after several years of creative taping (it has one of those cheap Scholastic bindings) and I have to order us a new one for next year, because Halloween just wouldn't be Halloween without Shake Dem Halloween Bones.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

One of my new Halloween favorites. I love this book! Grannie

Anonymous said...

My kids love that one. I'm glad there's someone else out there that knows about it.

JonathanMarathonMan said...

I do TOU marathon and St George every year. I also have done every Wasatch Back except this year when we were away in Greece and Italy.
I wish I had Texas weather to train in this winter. What was your BQ time ? I went to Boston this year. It was a blast. Keep running strong !

Shelah said...

Jonathan--

Thanks for checking out my blog. I qualifed at Country Music in Nashville with a 3:27 and then I ran a 3:16 at St. George.

Anonymous said...

ohh I'm gonna have to go look for it. Sounds like lots of fun.