Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Book Review: Royal Flush by Rhys Bowen

Title: Royal Flush (Her Royal Spyness Mysteries #3)
Author: Rhys Bowen
Enjoyment Rating: ***
Source: Audible for iTunes
Books I've read this year: 83

I was scrolling through old posts on my blog, trying to keep the number of books I've read this year straight (I'm down from last year, I'm afraid-- the driving to and from Provo really helped my numbers), and I found the post for this book buried way down the page. It's been months since I finished it. Like the other Royal Spyness Mysteries, Georgie finds herself on a mission for the queen that puts her in the path of a killer. This time she returns to Castle Rannoch, and it appears that someone has it out for anyone of royal blood. People turn up dead, Georgie ends up in the hands of the killer, and a good time is had by all. It was a fun read, and my blood was pumping in the final pages (was it just because I was running uphill?) as she confronted the killer.

No comments: