Monday, March 30, 2009

me and the girls....

We had a great time in Utah. We loved hanging out with our friends and relaxing (a little bit) with our family. We love the new house (more on that to come). But one of the highlights of the week was having our pictures taken by Justin Hackworth. A few weeks ago I saw a post at Design Mom where Gabrielle sang the praises of Justin's work and talked about a promotion he was holding to take pictures of strangers. So I emailed him and got us signed up. Turns out (as is often the case in our tiny Mormon world) that we're hardly strangers at all-- his brother and sister-in-law were friends of ours in St. Louis. Anyway, here are a few of the pictures-- aren't they gorgeous?






9 comments:

Courtney said...

i love these. i saw that promotion and wished i was in utah county.

Anonymous said...

Oh -- I want some!! Great pix. can't wait to hear more about your trip!
Love, Annie

Let me know how to order ...

Patience said...

Very beautiful! I'm we're family!

Terry Mastny said...

Shelah - I think you've been twice cloned! Your daughters are the spitting image of you. Just great pictures!

Char @ Crap I've Made said...

How much does Annie look like you???

smart mama said...

I was wondering who took them- they are fab- I love them!!

Vanessa said...

To make the world even smaller, I lived in St. Louis with Jeremy and Leigh...husbands went to med school together. Then I found out that Justin took some pictures of my sister.....now I found your blog through Lucy who I knew in Spokane...how did I miss knowing you?

Shelah said...

Vanessa--

That is too funny. Ed went to Wash U, so that may be part of the reason why we may not have crossed paths. We were in the Forest Park ward from 98-99 and in the Lindell ward from 99-02.

Afton said...

These are so beautiful!