Sunday, August 10, 2008

Neglected...

I've been nursing along two pots of basil, a pot of mint and a pot of rosemary all summer. When I got back from two weeks in Utah on Thursday night, all four of the plants were totally and completely dead, neglected and unloved. I feel a little bit like my blog has been getting the same treatment. I threw the plants in the garbage. I'm not giving up on the blog, though. I promise, more regular posting is right around the corner. I read a lot on vacation, ran a 5K, did a whole bunch of cool stuff, and helped Eddie make a decision that will determine where we spend the foreseeable future.

Want to know where we're moving?

Tune in next time for another exciting installment of As The Blog Turns...

2 comments:

Char @ Crap I've Made said...

Tease!

lyn said...

How cruel to keep your readers waiting! ;)