Thursday, April 17, 2008

Take it and Run Thursday-- Getting me out the door...

Last night Eddie walked in the door after a three-day trip to Chicago. I was happy to see him, but I noticed that he had a weird expression on his face as he looked me over. When I asked him what was up, he said, "You know, if you had to pick a hobby, I think there a lot of worse choices than hard-core running. You could have become a quilter."

So there you have it, folks. It's a lot about looking good after eleven years of marriage and four babies. Maybe it's not exactly inspiration, but it's some great motivation. With a sweet tooth like mine, a more sedentary obsession like quilting could have had disastrous results.

3 comments:

smart mama said...

man and I picked art-- I "ll try to use the wild paintings to create distraction from my imperfect post baby form

Midwest said...

High five!

Gabriela said...

:)