Friday, December 31, 2010

One Hundred Thirty-Two

It's nearing midnight, and we just kissed as the ball dropped in New York City. I finished my hundred and thirty-second book in time to pour the sparkling cider.

All the cool blogs have had their "year in review" posts today-- and I've don't have much to report-- I don't even have the reports on the last four books yet, but I promise to deliver the reviews tomorrow. I also have birthday pictures to post and Christmas to review. But tonight, tonight I'll grab a new book off the top of the pile, snuggle down under the covers, and read myself into 2011.

4 comments:

Queen of the Castle said...

Congratulations! Perhaps you should set the goal of getting to 150 this year!

Unknown said...

Wow! I follow you from Goodreads. Am just amazed by how much you read. I hit 60 this year and feel pretty proud. Can't imagine 132!! Congratulations!

Blue said...

It's a good thing you're so nice, or I'd be wicked intimidated by you! ♥

Megan said...

132?! You are amazing!