Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Dining Room Wall

I've been collecting blue and white china all summer and fall, in hopes of covering the walls of my dining room with dining plates. After lots of searching, including making my mom fight with the people at the Jonathan Alder website on my behalf and sending smartmama all the way to Maine to browse flea markets, I have enough for one wall. Never one to keep my light under a bushel, I'm showing off the first wall. The others will come when I amass more china.

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Fantastic! I love it. Looks great!

Blue said...

i'm looking forward to seeing it IRL. Hope you are well! ♥

Char @ Crap I've Made said...

Love, love, LOVE it.

And I may have picked up a few of those chairs....

Shelah said...

Char-- You were at the Sundance outlet and didn't drop by the house? That's almost unforgivable!

Blue-- come by anytime!

Sabra at Sew a Straight Line said...

love it so much! especially on that grey paint.

ellen said...

It looks great; I love it!!

Becky said...

Love it! What a fab collection you've assembled. Now I want to hear more about your mom haggling with Jonathan Adler!

joolee said...

Looks amazing. Love the combo of gray, yellow and blue!