Thursday, May 22, 2008

Why I love Thursdays...

Monday-- babysitting swap, soccer for the big kids, Family Home Evening
Tuesday-- cub scouts
Wednesday-- physical therapy for Isaac, ballet
Thursday--
Friday-- physical therapy

We haven't left the house all day. Maren caught Isaac's nasty fever/cold thing, so I didn't even hit the gym this morning, and since I can keep her feeling pretty good with a little bit of Tylenol, we've used the day to get caught up on laundry and ironing and cleaning the bathrooms. And I just love knowing I don't have to schlep anyone anywhere after the big kids come home from school. For the first time since Bryce started kindergarten, I think I'm actually looking forward to the summer, when we don't have anything on our agenda in the late afternoons.

1 comment:

TJ said...

i love having nothing on my agenda. too bad you have a sick one, but having a clean bathroom is always nice.:)