Sunday, July 1, 2012

Sesame Street Party Gone Very, Very Wrong

My family is in town for Rosie's sealing (more on that later), and today was my nephew Sam's first birthday. In typical fashion (for my mom) the birthday cupcakes were extreme-- in this case, they were extremely red, as in an entire bottle of the highly-pigmented fancy food coloring red. And they turned our cute little babies into, well, vampire babies.

Check it out:
In the beginning, there was a sweet, adorable little Elmo cupcake.
Mmm. I'm eating Elmo. His blood is very tasty.
Nice fangs.
I'll eat you up I love you so....
The kiddie coven.
My arms and legs are out of control! I must be turning into a bat!
I vant to suck your blood.

4 comments:

Blue said...

these are hilARIous!

Anonymous said...

Shelah, I laughed and laughed -- funny little faces covered with red icing! Go Elmo! Can't wait to hear about the rest of the weekend!
Love, Annie

Alicia@ eco friendly homemaking said...

Oh my goodness what adorable little faces! They seem to be having so much fun!

bluestocking mama said...

This made me laugh out loud